PEAX Equipment

Bundy Arrested!

Life is about choices. If you choose to point a firearm at several law enforcement officers who have a lawful presence....you're day will not end well.

Mr finnicum openly stated on video he would not go peacefullyrics if confronted by law enforcement.

Last edited:
I'm guessing there are a few people on here who will have short time withdraws (sp?) now that this is over. Pushing 32k views, it appears as though we'll have to look elsewhere for our daily soap opera.

'Bout time they wrapped this one up.

If you watched the news story some politician from Oregon was very sympathetic towards Lavoy, said he was a peaceful man. I guess her definition and my definition of peaceful are very different. I never thought peaceful was breaking into a Wildlife Refuge and stating that you will die before going to jail (clearly meaning you are going to fire back). Clearly this politician is living in fantasy land, which shouldn't be surprising I guess.

If you watched the news story some politician from Oregon was very sympathetic towards Lavoy, said he was a peaceful man. I guess her definition and my definition of peaceful are very different. I never thought peaceful was breaking into a Wildlife Refuge and stating that you will die before going to jail (clearly meaning you are going to fire back). Clearly this politician is living in fantasy land, which shouldn't be surprising I guess.

Well, he's certainly a peaceful man now.

I sure hope the LEOs had about a dozen different body and dash cameras going. Already stuff getting posted that they had their hands in the air when they were shot.

I sure hope the LEOs had about a dozen different body and dash cameras going. Already stuff getting posted that they had their hands in the air when they were shot.

I saw this too. Guns on the ground him laying on the ground hands up and they shot him. Right

I'd like to know why they let Bundy keep his cell phone and let him make calls from the squad car. Could have started some pretty bad stuff!

I'd like to know why they let Bundy keep his cell phone and let him make calls from the squad car. Could have started some pretty bad stuff!

Agreed. But maybe they were letting him call the Refuge to tell the remaining parties what happened, that the place was about to be locked down, they better hold their fire because they were going to be allowed to leave peacefully (it was not an assault), and the Feds weren't screwing around because they killed what's his name.

I have no idea why they let him keep his phone but that's my uninformed guess.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back