MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Buffalo Hunts...

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK.. seems like there is another option.....

Here's the Scenario.... Buffalo Hunt in Idaho. there is 2~10 YEAR OLD fuggin hogs HERE FOR $1800. There is cow hunts for $500 and some big 2.5+ year olds for $1000-$1500.

I already spoke for one of the Big bulls
tongue.gif
But there is another up for Grab.

Thinking about a first week in December hunt. This ranch has alot of options. The guys is a great guy and a freind of my buddy's dad. He has trees and streams through his place but remember, It's private ranch and Like our buddy 280 says "GAME FARM". BUt, there is an Option for them to haul the Buff to another location and make it a even more challenging hunt. Alot more money though... I'm working out options with him.

Any interest ?

make sure you take an empty grain sack, get set up in the brush and rattle the sack then go to guns, or just find out the bulls name and call him, here bull buff here bull buff,

Moosie, make it between xmas and new year and i may be interested since i didnt draw oryx it will be the same price. But i cant commit until after the elk season to see what i all draw(or dont) and have funds left over. I would definitly only be interested in an archery hunt, and in a LARGE ranch to offset a little of the 280 syndrom
wink.gif

280, aren't you friends with Elky from Huntinfo ? He wanted to make a decoy using Elkhide and A rug. Is that were you learned to hunt ?

Schmalts, Bow it is
biggrin.gif
We'll see what the rest of the Yahoo's want to do.

Danr, Tom, you out there ?

280, aren't you friends with Elky from Huntinfo ? He wanted to make a decoy using Elkhide and A rug. Is that were you learned to hunt ?

Schmalts, Bow it is
biggrin.gif
We'll see what the rest of the Yahoo's want to do.

Danr, Tom, you out there ?

that other Montana Sh|t head that used to post at Huntinfo with you.... HELL, Even Buzz (LMH) knows him or of him....

The HuntInfo days... I know you're not that old and Sutpid !!!! (Notice the spelling
smile.gif
)

It sounds good, I could visit my daughter for a Christmas visit, then come do a buffaloe for $500 or more if I liked it. It would be great. My teaching ends like the week before Christmas, can you do it after the teaching ends, so I don't have a conflict. Thanks for the info.

280, will you come shake the sack, so I can get a broadside shot, you aren't that far away are you? I think I can get him before he runs you over, but you never know, eh? ha ha If he/she's a pet, you could just pet him/her and feed him, so all should be fine there, eh?

Just like the ol' days!.....a big buffaloe round up!........cool
hump.gif

Tom, busting a gut about the SACK shaking, put a strange image in my head
eek.gif
... If i could swing it it would be cool, because old uncle Harley-Davidson closes up shop for the time between x-mas and new year and i am off work, paid with usually nothing to do but
hump.gif

Thats why I been applying for that 2 day orxy hunt right before new years eve. Any hunt i can swing and not take vacation is the best hunt!! I used to go to AZ bowhunting muleys.
and also i was thinking about buying a 1/4 steer for meat but this would be more fun that just forking over the money for a black angus.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-03-2003 19:00: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

I can see it now, Moosie, Schmalts, and maybe me naked behind 3 buffs. We'd have to shoot them all three at once, I don't think we could drag them around for a picture like that without a bull dozer or something like that. What a shot! Buff for the buffs, we could split the $50 bucks for a winning photo next year and cut our costs on the hunt. It sounds good to me!

Back