Yeti GOBOX Collection

Buffalo Charges Tourists in Yellowstone

Everyone thinks they are all cute and cuddly and you can get close to them like a petting zoo. Come on man, they are a wild animal and will only tolerate your BS for so long... Especially when they massive outweigh you, and can run faster than you...

Too bad the buff didnt help fix the human gene pool. ( not the kid but the dude).

My dad once told me some people are simply alive because its illegal to make a merciful kill for better of mankind.

I love how that one adult just leaves the kid and then the other guy steps in to try to save him....WOW.

Last time I was out there we spotted a black bear sow with cubs. She was on one side of the river and another one popped out on the other side. Looked like a small boar. Of course cars start piling in around us so they don’t miss anything. We’re getting ready to drive off, there’s about 20-30 people out of their cars approaching the bear by the river. I’m just shaking my head. All of the sudden a lady screams “OH! ITS A GRIZZLY!!EVERYONE GET AWAY!!!” People start panicking and scattering. Some are pulling bear spray. All on a 100#, jet black, black bear. It just looked up in confusion at them like he’d seen it 3 times a day.

It would be good if the video started a bit earlier. It looks to me like the group was on the boardwalk when the bull closed in. I suspect they assumed they were "safe" if they were on the boardwalk.

I chock it up to most people are just profoundly ignorant of animals and the risks they pose. Where I often ride horses, I have to go thru a pasture with heifers and a bull. I ALWAYS give them room, find the bull, and determine his state of mind. If he seems at all concerned with my presence, I come up with a plan B.

The average Yellowstone tourist has no experience with large animals, domestic or wild.

The guy fogging the area with bear spray at the end is a nice touch.
The way he turns his back on it while trying to walk off all cool is awesome too.

“I know what I’m doing guys, I’ll fog the area with bear spray, turn my back on a buffalo that just charged and walk away like a badass. If I get flattened I’ll at least look cool doing it.”

That scene is weird, was that a Gma and Gpa with kid until Dad stepped in? I'm hoping.

In other related news. At work last week I was in a field full of bored looking Angus bulls, no worries. Went across the street and got attacked by RWBBs, ran around shrieking and waving my arms................

That scene is weird, was that a Gma and Gpa with kid until Dad stepped in? I'm hoping.

In other related news. At work last week I was in a field full of bored looking Angus bulls, no worries. Went across the street and got attacked by RWBBs, ran around shrieking and waving my arms................
I could be wrong...
1656672408590.png

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back