PEAX Equipment

Buddy forgot to buy Wyoming points

Stocker

So my buddy just called and told me he forgot to buy his points. So year 1 of not buying will he lose them or just miss out on this years points if he buys next year? For some reason I thought you have a 1 year grace period.

I got mine but forgot to remind my buddy who I was planning on sharing points with. :(

My brother forgot last year and commented about how it didn't really matter as he was going to apply with me anyway so it was all good...

Morgan Freeman: "It was not, all good."

That’s exactly right. Took us out of several 100% draws down to 50/50ish chances. With our luck it might as well be 0/0. If we do draw I’m gonna make it a mission to kill one in the most awful hell hole I can find. I’m too stupid to know any better but he’ll be mad. Misery loves company!😂

I sent out my usual group text for priority points. Checked with the guys the other day and I was the only one who bought one. Think I’m 2-3 points ahead of them now

I sent out my usual group text for priority points. Checked with the guys the other day and I was the only one who bought one. Think I’m 2-3 points ahead of them now
Sounds like they are backing out. :(

Friend of mine: “ we need to go back to Wyoming”
Me”have you been buying points”
Friend: “no”
Me with 9 points: “ ugh…”
Want to be my friend too? I have more points then him, but less than you… lol

Friend of mine: “ we need to go back to Wyoming”
Me”have you been buying points”
Friend: “no”
Me with 9 points: “ ugh…”
Cool, I will get the bull tag and you can apply for a cow tag. If I draw and you don’t, you can still come and be my packer!

I get really tired of being the point reminder/babysitter. I could send a text daily to remind some of them and they will just never do it then complain later.
I’m about ready to just stop all together with the reminders and trips will become solo or only with the guys who are dedicated enough to remember on their own.

I get really tired of being the point reminder/babysitter. I could send a text daily to remind some of them and they will just never do it then complain later.
I’m about ready to just stop all together with the reminders and trips will become solo or only with the guys who are dedicated enough to remember on their own.
Need to surround yourself with people who make you better and are motivated like you instead and dragging people places.

I don't seem to have any problem remembering draw deadlines but remembering to buy the preference points for Wyoming is a struggle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back