Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bucket list trip

Very cool adventure! Bucket list no doubt. Looks like a truly awesome trip. Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like you had a great trip. Alaska definitely gets in your blood. That’s too bad about the sheep but the rest of the trip looks like it turned out well. Congratulations to your dad.

Great photos ! You really captured the beauty of Alaska. I was blessed to go there many times hunting & fishing and really treasure those memories. Good on you for going with your father.

Congratulations to your dad, I’m looking forward to the opportunity to go to Alaska next year for a dall.

Those pictures are amazing. Glad you got the opportunity to share that experience with your dad.

Glad to see what a great trip you had with your father! Every time I go back to Alaska is just as exiting and stunning as the first time!

Like others have posted, Great pics and story. Although I have never hunted sheep in Alaska (and don't intend to) this past September I made my 3rd Alaskan hunt, and yes, the Alaskan scenery is spectacular and the Super Cubs and other Bush planes are great.

Great that you were able to do that with your Dad. Congrats!!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back