MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Brunton Epoch binoculars?

npaden

So I guess Brunton is getting out of the optics business and the places that still have inventory left are selling at super deep discounts.

My understanding is that any purchased since August aren't eligible for warranty service.

With that said would you consider buying a pair if they were 80% off?

They originally retailed for $2.600 and steep and cheap has them for $500 right now.

I've been looking for a 8x binocular for low light whitetail hunting and am tempted on these. The lack of warranty is a concern, but I've never used warranty on any of my optics that have it so not sure how much of a concern it should be.

Hadn't even heard of these but they got pretty good reviews when they came out in the birding forums.

Any thoughts?

I don't think they msrp'd for 2600....more like 1700...but I'd take a chance at 500 even w/no warranty....very good glass.

...cool site, those trekking poles are tempting.

I debated around on these for too long and they ended up selling out before I pulled the trigger.

The only drawback to them was a fairly narrow view for a 8X binocular and that is something that I'm actually looking for in addition to the low light capabilities. I spend a LOT of time looking through my binoculars sitting in my blind and having a wider field of view would allow me to feel like I'm covering my ground a little better.

Saw a 2 1/2 year old 9 point this weekend, but haven't pulled the trigger on a deer on my hunting property here in Texas for 2 years now.

PM me if you are still looking for these. Won't say much publicly.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back