Yeti GOBOX Collection

Brown eared bear

Tobey

View

This was only a 150# bear but the only one I have ever seen with brown ears.I see this bear running before the dogs treed it and thought it was a German shepard.I bet it made a pretty mount.

Neat looking bear Tobey.All I have ever seen is jet black bears with a little white on their chest sometimes.I would really like to go tree one of those red or cinnamon colored bears I read about.Ever seen anything like that in Maine ???
Tobey,Did you check out ebay ?????

I have seen lots of bears with white patches on their chest.But no cinamon or red ones up here.We have gotten several others from the same aria as this one with some brown on their nose and chin.Must be somthing in the jeanes.I have gone to Ebay and have registered.I may be selling stuff there soon.

You been coyote hunting this week????

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Yes Tobey, I ran Friday.It snowed till about 7 am.We didnt find a track till 1230.Had it jumped and going by 1.Wicked good run.Got to hear alot of the chase.Crossed several roads and a mountain.Hunted here in N.H. Kind of a hard area to get around for a shot.Coyote circled a few times close to us but never saw him.Miller27 on this board cut in right before dark but never saw the coyote.Dog quit at dark and came out on his track.Wish they did that all the time !!!!
Alan ran yesterday.Put the dogs on a coyote track cold trailinfg.2 hrs later they ran 2 gray foxes by him.Which he nailed one dead and hit the other that he figures the dogs ran and killed.
It is snowing hard here now at 11am but starting to turn to freezing rain.It looks like it is going to be a mess here for a while.
What is your mailing address Tobey????

Yah Tobey,dogs are getting a good workout this winter,so far.You know the only bad thing about coyote,or cat hunting,around here is not haveing good running conditions.this year has been really good but it kills me to have good dogs,time off from work,people to go with and then haveing crap for snow conditions.That is one good thing about bear hunting.You dont lose too many days because of conditions.
I guess you cant have everything right?What are you getting for weather right now?

George we got about 4" of nice powder snow so far.Its still cold about 20 out hope it don't tern to rain yet.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Back