Brotherly Love

Oak

Expert
If this jerk-off already had a murder conviction, why wasn't he behind bars?
mad.gif

NEW YORK -- A Brooklyn man was killed and his brother was arrested in a fight over a New York Yankees baseball cap, police said Friday.

Frank Ross, 49, who was confined to a wheelchair, was stabbed once in the torso Thursday night during the dispute outside his home in the Crown Heights section, police said. The man was pronounced dead an hour later at Kings County Hospital.

The victim's brother, Kenneth Ross, 44, was in police custody on charges of second-degree murder and assault, police said.

The dispute started when Kenneth Ross confronted his brother and accused him of stealing his baseball cap, police said. When Frank Ross denied it, his brother stabbed him, police said.

A 60-year-old neighbor also was stabbed in the stomach when he tried to intervene, authorities said. He was in critical condition at Kings County Hospital.

The neighbor was able to alert the brothers' sister, and she called police, who recovered a kitchen knife and a folding knife at the scene, authorities said.

Police said Kenneth Ross has a lengthy criminal record, including a murder conviction.

http://msn.espn.go.com/mlb/news/2003/0711/1579645.html?partnersite=espn

Oak

This is a pretty bad scene...
I have a brother that is like this. No for-thought to his actions...
mad.gif

I have 4 brothers,and we always beat the s**t out of each other when we were much younger,but none of us would ever do this.Stuff like this always shocks me,I will never understand that much lack of self control.Hard to believe a mans brother is only worth a cap to him.I'll bet further investigation will reveal one or both of them was high as a kite on liquor or drugs.95% of the time there is some mind altering substance mixed in the equation as well.

Now this is proff that the death penatly works...One murder conviction,,one execution,,one brother still alive
mad.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back