Broadus mule deer

I’ve hunted the ekalaka area the past two years and taken bucks both years, however I’d like to hunt a different area if I draw again this year. Broadus area has some really cool looking stuff. Anyone have any pics from the Broadus area give or take 30 miles? What’s the Huntin like over there if anyone cares to comment?

I’ve hunted the ekalaka area the past two years and taken bucks both years, however I’d like to hunt a different area if I draw again this year. Broadus area has some really cool looking stuff. Anyone have any pics from the Broadus area give or take 30 miles? What’s the Huntin like over there if anyone cares to comment?
About a thousand discussions on this already . Use the search tool . You won’t draw this year . So you’ll have a few years , and that’s what it’ll take to read all the forums on the broadus area

If you have a time machine that can take you back to the mid 90s the Broadus area is great.

This is a pic I took of our crew last year. We were just drawing up the game plan for the afternoon deer drive. We ended up with 11 does and 7 fork horns that day. Not a bad day! Get there early as the good camps get taken quick and if you see a legal buck on public SHOOT! Heartland-Deer-bow-gun-deer-drive-309.jpg

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1585355318988.jpg

Private land forkie from within 30 miles of Broadus....true story

Edit: Before anyone gets all judgey, this was nearly a decade ago and my 1st buck with a bow.

Last edited:
Also, dont even consider buying any of O’Gormans lures and using them within a 100 miles of Broadus!!!!

lots of hunting pressure around that area. all the good public is 45-60 minutes outside of Broadus

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back