PEAX Equipment

British man jailed for stealing cars

ELKCHSR

I need this guy to do one more job, and that would be on my old Toyota P/U!!! :D

British man jailed for stealing cars... and cleaning them
Wed Apr 7, 7:19 PM

LONDON (AFP) - An obsessive car thief who carefully cleaned the vehicles he took before returning them to their owners in perfect condition has been jailed by a British court, a report said.

Colin Sadd -- described by one judge as "the man you would most want to steal your car -- received a six-year sentence at a court in Sheffield, northern England, the Daily Telegraph reported.

The 41-year-old contract cleaner, who has 155 previous convictions for mainly car-related crimes, admitted five counts of stealing cars and asked for 31 others to be taken into consideration.

The court was told that Sadd would dress smartly and pose as a customer at vehicle showrooms before snatching keys and driving away in a car.

After driving them for several hours, he would wash and polish the car, as well as thoroughly cleaning the exterior, before returning them undamaged to their owners, the paper said.

Judge Alan Goldsack said he had no alternative but to send Sadd to prison, where he has served previous terms, adding that the thief needed psychiatric treatment.

Sadd's wife, Mary, said after the case that she planned to file for divorce.

"He looked after the cars he stole better than after me," she said.

HAHAHA!!!LMAO!!!Come on now, it only has 303,000 hard miles on it....It don't look to bad even for the fact of hitting a cow and being tipped on it's side, or being that it has seen the whole United States three times, or hauled over a ton in it way way more than once...
Pulled trees over and skidded logs, been up every dirt road it could possibly go up, stuck hundreds of times to be dug and jacked out...HAHAHA!!!It is just hardly broke in....err...maybe broke, but none the less, it still starts and runs good any way.... ;) :D

Back