Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

bringing back the wolves

Do you think they should have brought back the wolves

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who are "they" and where are they bringing them back to? If "they" is the federal government and the where is Wyoming, I honestly don't have an opinion as I have not done enough research on my own to have formed an opinion. If my "they" and "where" are wrong, please let me know.

Oh those wolves ?!?!? I was thinking these
TWolveslogo.gif

:D :D

As far as Yellowstone is concerned, it was already an fluffed-over tourist attraction immitating a wilderness area. It was distracting having to periodically shut it down to cull its overpopulated wildlife, so they turned wolves loose on them instead. The same pretentious logic is being applied in Idaho and Wyoming to the detriment of all wildlife. Can we all say: "Wolf reintroductions= antihunting Trojan Horse"? DD

If the 3 states management plans were accepted PRIOR to re-introduction I would say yes. Kinda hard to negotiate fairly after one party gets what they want. Live and learn......live and learn.

My vote no comes simply from the fact that wolves were here before. They didn't need to be re-introduced. That fact was sorely overlooked. (This is based on many sightings, by residents.)

I would have much rather preferred the same amount of money, time, and effort have been spent on habitat.

Michaelr said:
I would have much rather preferred the same amount of money, time, and effort have been spent on habitat.

I agree with that. I think the wolves would have re-introduced themselves, eventually, without the help of man, anywhere they found suitable habitat.

Don't hate the wolf! Their howls are a sacred part of the North American outdoor experience! If states would manage them and keep their numbers reasonable, but if the population needs "culled", that means WOLF SEASON! By the way, I respect the coyote more than a wolf........they've never had a problem surviving and thriving.....Wolves are pu55ies, they had to be "re-introduced"!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back