NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Bring on the Blood...

Moosie

Grand poopa
UFC.. Anyone Watch the Teto Ortiz and Shamrock Fight tonight ?!?!? WFT ?!?! Thats Bull@#@ The F'in' Ref SUCKed (#@* (#($(

Although I thought Ortiz was gunna win and Like his Cockyness that Call was BS !!! First #$#( Round 1 min into it and he called it. Shamrock has proven himself OVER and OVER again he can take the "bows to the head . 4 Friggin Elbows and they Call it. THATS BS !!

Then the Heavy weight, 5 rounds of Dancing ? The Russian instigated it and even though blead ALOT more drove that fight to something more then a waltz that it would have been. He should have Worked ol' USA's Left Inner Leg more....

Anyways, Jsut a Little Bitchin' becasue when You pay good money you Expect to see a Good fight. All the Shamrock-Ortiz Hype and all we got was a Few 'Bows to the head ? Big-friggin A' !!!

One of the weaker cards in a while. The Liddel vs Wanderlei Silva in Nov should be AWESOME! ( assuming Liddel beats Babalu again in Aug).

Silvia Fought like a PUSS tonight. I do have to give him props of being in Shape though. 3 - 5 Min rounds are tough and 5 rounds would be Impossible for most big guys... Like.... Frank Mir, What a Wuss tonight. But 1 min into it he couldn't barely give a Knee. I think the Judges played a Bit of favorites because he needed that win to continue.

Any rate, Sylvia said :

“I definitely saw myself winning,” said Sylvia, 24-2. “Arlovski fixed his chin because I hit him hard many times. He’s a tough, tough guy.”

Thats True, I wouldn't want to get a Conect from his Swing. It looked like ol' Russia had a 6" shorter reach going up against him though.

I did think it was cool when they split up the one fight to check the Cut ahen they started back in the same position before continueing. That was kind of cool. I'd of hated to get back into the loosing position bleeding that bad.....

You bastard you should of told me you were going to order it, I would of payed half to watch it.....I almost ordered it myself but thought nah.......thanks for inviting me to watch it.....haha.

You in for the Next one ? Hell I didn't know you liked UFC... you Friggin MMA Closet watcher.........

Heck I've never been in the closet.....haha...I been watching it for couple yrs now.

Back