Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bridgers worth hunting?

RidgeRoamingRichard

I live in Bozo, pretty close to the Bridgers, otherwise, I wouldn't even consider them. I know they are not known to be a stronghold of game, but is it worth hunting them anyway (close to home, get there more often, stay later)? What do you all think?

I live in Bozo, pretty close to the Bridgers, otherwise, I wouldn't even consider them. I know they are not known to be a stronghold of game, but is it worth hunting them anyway (close to home, get there more often, stay later)? What do you all think?

You should have them mostly to yourself if you go out tomorrow morning.

Dude, we're living in Montana! Every mountain range holds plenty of animals. It all depends on how hard you want to work. Who ever told you there is no game up there is the same dude tagging out every year up there. Or they have never been outside in their life and post on forums all day long and post reviews on Sportsman's Warehouse of gear he doesn't have. You can find deer an elk everywhere.

Spent some time up there helping a buddy with a goat tag this summer and fall. We didn't see hardly any deer or elk on public, but plenty of bears and goats. Did see a bunch of elk on both sides of the range on private but many were not too far from public.

Thanks everyone! I hike them all the time and have seen plenty of goats and grouse. I'm mainly thinking about elk and whether or not I should put in for a mule tag. I'll definitely be I them this spring looking for bears.

I was lucky enough to run into an old local in teds bar and grill this summer in Bozeman. I asked him the same question. He said 15 years ago it might have been. He also said a friend and him used to take nice bulls from the bridgers back in the day.

Back