Yeti GOBOX Collection

Breaks road to UL bend

Dakotakid

I am looking at an alternate route to Fort Peck from the south. For a few personal reasons I would like to explore the remote area east of the Musselshell.
Does anyone have any experience getting to Fort Peck lake via Stage Coach or Brusset in Garfield county?
Cmr roads are listed as 17369 or 17357 or 17340?

Found some people that decided to take the scenic route back to Billings from Glasgow about 5 years ago in the middle of February. Their Ford ranger was buried up to the frame in mud in a creek crossing that they didn't know to avoid. They got lucky, it was a holiday Monday when we found them; they likely would have froze to death by the time help came along. Only reason we were there is because we went on an ice fishing adventure.

After the ice is off and if you have access to a boat, that is always an option for the breaks...fish your way to where you want to explore and go for a hike! Might limit some of the area further south, though.

I am looking at a cabin off stagecoach road and wondering if I can get to the lake. Looks like I can get to devils creek but that is a long ways around.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back