Breaking!

You think a skinny girl is gonna swing through the drive through on the drive home for ya?

And if you aren’t doing a Spicy Chicken chased by a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger you’re doing it wrong.

No more fast food burgers in our house. The last ones we bought were about $7 apiece. Nope. mtmuley
Went to Jimmy John's a couple weeks ago ordered a #7 I beleive it was. $10 and change grabbed my chips and the guy was like oh do you want chips and a drink? Turned out to be right under $15. Good thing I didn't have the family along would of been $75 for sandwiches.

I have no idea how I get away with my eating habits. I have done nothing to deserve it. The only thing I can think of is that I’m like a high torque diesel motor that gets really shitty (no pun intended) mpgs. #blessed
You drink beer?

Not really. Just not a big drinker in general. I bet for all of 2023 less than 50 beers saw the inside of my fridge. Def drank some at some events and what not. I’ll have a gin and tonic or a bourbon neat at home once in a while.
That's probably keeping you running better lol.

That's probably keeping you running better lol.
Could be. Never been in support of ethanol 🤣.

Honestly, even working an office job, ive managed to fend off over eating mon-fri. I snack and graze a lot, but usually don’t eat but 1 big meal a day during the week, don’t really even crave more than that. Combine that with hunting my ass off 3-4 months a year and I think that keeps me in a decent spectrum. I def gain some weight during the winter.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back