Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Braque du Bourbonnais

I had to look it up--never heard of one! Temperament: Cooperative, Calm, Kind, Agreeable, Intelligent, Affectionate. Doesn't sound like any pointer I ever met, but then again I have Springers!

Hadn't heard of that breed either. Seems like a very neat one though. Not sure it passes my wife's "cute" test though...

Arizona Quail

A high school friend and his father invited me to tag along to visit another high school friend who is a border patrol agent in Arizona. We are going in January and they want to bring their dogs along to try some quail hunting. We do not have many quail in NE Iowa so I am curious as what to expect. I have hunted bobwhites, but not gambrels and scaled quail. My friend is stationed in Nogales, but we will be willing to travel a reasonable distance to hunt. Thank you for the help!

Sorry didn't mean to post this here. I will repost or the admin can delete it from here

There were a couple at our NAVHDA chapter 2-3 years ago. One had a great nose and a good temper, but I never hunted wild birds over him.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back