Bozeman European Mounts

That’s a great looking buck but I can tell you with certainty the skull is gonna turn butter yellow in a year or two - it’s already showing grease between the eyes. Most people don’t care.
I think what you’re seeing between the eyes is that it’s SO white that it’s reflecting some tint from the horns 😜.

We’ll see how it ages. After initial boil, removing horn sheaths and pressure washing it to remove all of the soft tissue, I simmered it for 4 days at 115’ with Dawn blue, changing the water each day. Water was pretty clear at the end of the last iteration. I’d love to hear what your process is, as I’m by no means an expert.
 
Last edited:
That book is a burden that only Greenhorn can bear.

It magically showed up buried under the back seat of a used pickup he bought on the other side of the state.

I think you're stuck with it until you finally huck it in to Mount Doom.

IMG_20261008_101658.jpg
 
Gentlemen…. Long may he live in legend. I’m am sure that HunttalkMAN would have approved of the game.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,160
Messages
2,251,807
Members
39,105
Latest member
Booner
Back
Top