Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Boykin or cocker spaniel breeder around MT,ND,SD,WY

I see some pop up in ND and SD on bismanonline from time to time. I think there was a litter in ND earlier this year, but it didn't look like they were real formal breeders. Other than that, I think it's JC boykins or something in SD is the only breeder I know of Nevermind they're out of Ohio. There was a guy in MN but I think he's out the business. I think there is also an upper midwest boykin club that might be worth reaching out too. They might have more connections and be able to put you contact with someone.

I see some pop up in ND and SD on bismanonline from time to time. I think there was a litter in ND earlier this year, but it didn't look like they were real formal breeders. Other than that, I think it's JC boykins or something in SD is the only breeder I know of Nevermind they're out of Ohio. There was a guy in MN but I think he's out the business. I think there is also an upper midwest boykin club that might be worth reaching out too. They might have more connections and be able to put you contact with someone.

Seen a couple on bisman but haven’t gotten replies back on there yet. Did put a wanted add on there too

Last edited:
Anyone know of a Boykin or cocker spaniel breeder around MT,ND,SD,WY
Awesome dogs!! I had an incredible Boykin when I was growing up. The-best-retriever-ever, flushed ground birds in range, coursed deer and turkeys back to me and would find wounded deer. His hips, eyes and ears were gone by 11 hard hunting years. 30 years later I still think about him nearly every day. I’m going to get another in a few years to get my girls hooked on hunting like that dog did for me

Awesome dogs!! I had an incredible Boykin when I was growing up. The-best-retriever-ever, flushed ground birds in range, coursed deer and turkeys back to me and would find wounded deer. His hips, eyes and ears were gone by 11 hard hunting years. 30 years later I still think about him nearly every day. I’m going to get another in a few years to get my girls hooked on hunting like that dog did for me
I have a friend that has an old cocker that I’ve been envious of for a while now too

Looks like we found a cocker spaniel
If your find falls through, we have two litters of cockers- 3 left from an earlier litter that are 12 weeks and one whelped yesterday with 2 males available. These are quality, fully health tested pups from proven parents and come with a guarantee to be good dogs.

If your find falls through, we have two litters of cockers- 3 left from an earlier litter that are 12 weeks and one whelped yesterday with 2 males available. These are quality, fully health tested pups from proven parents and come with a guarantee to be good dogs.
Where are you located?

We have been empty nest since our two Golden girls passed and we gifted the one year old to our grandchildren. There's no way I'm showing this picture to my wife...for now anyway. That's about as pretty a pup as it gets...
Would be good with the grandkids too. Just trying to help
26D130D6-E220-45FF-B40D-0E9B69B85EA7.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back