Bowmars to change plea tomorrow?

What’s instagram?
Nothing good. Slightly better than Facebook.
It is very interesting to see some of the bigger names in Archery still rushing to defend him. Despite the $25,000 donation to the Lacey act I think around a $44,000 fine and having to forfeit several sets of antlers. And not being able to participate in hunting in Nebraska during his probation period. I suppose that’ll be determined in sentencing.

Nothing good. Slightly better than Facebook.
It is very interesting to see some of the bigger names in Archery still rushing to defend him. Despite the $25,000 donation to the Lacey act I think around a $44,000 fine and having to forfeit several sets of antlers. And not being able to participate in hunting in Nebraska during his probation period. I suppose that’ll be determined in sentencing.
The first defender I have seen is saying he didn’t plead to poaching, okay sure, he just pled to being part of a large conspiracy. That said the group was conspiring to poach…

The first defender I have seen is saying he didn’t plead to poaching, okay sure, he just pled to being part of a large conspiracy. That said the group was conspiring to poach…
Lemme guess, the same guys that stuck up for Greentree are the loudest voices for Bowmars.

HuntTalkMan would never approve of a book like this
I googled to see if this was for real and Amazon sent me an email thanking me for following author Sara Bowmar. I realized I must have accidentally clicked on that while online and went to manage my follows to remove that junk. 🤮

I mean yah, aside from the poaching and shady nutrition companies I’m sure they’re great people.
Well I mean, they weren’t convicted of the poaching, conspiracy to commit maybe, but that’s the same as talking about it.

If we joked about killing somebody, that’s conspiracy…
idk anything about their nutrition company either, but I’m not granola health nut freak. I’d be willing to bet 90% of the foods in the health and nutrition isle of the grocery store has some misrepresentation of SOME kind. Whether fats and proteins, or 100% recycled, made in the USA— (packaged in the USA)

Quit hatin. Lol didn’t your momma ever tell y’all not to cop nobody around til YOURE perfect…?

BOWMARS RULE 🤣

Back