Bowmars to change plea tomorrow?

They should be required to show up and present themselves face to face standing tall in front of the man.
The whole COVID-19 thing has clearly run its course and should not be used to shelter them from having to be in person in a courtroom....

I bet they plead guilty to all charges in exchange for the lacy law being dropped.... Then, they will pay the fine today (because they are filthy rich) and they will move on with their idiotic lives...

They should be required to show up and present themselves face to face standing tall in front of the man.
The whole COVID-19 thing has clearly run its course and should not be used to shelter them from having to be in person in a courtroom....

I bet they plead guilty to all charges in exchange for the lacy law being dropped.... Then, they will pay the fine today (because they are filthy rich) and they will move on with their idiotic lives...

I dont understand why they are so "Rich". I dont see any trades or super successful businesses they are part of? Unless bowmar youtube is really doing that well idk.

Guy set his truck on fire while doing a "controlled burn" on his property.

Looks like he can pick things up and put them down really well tho.

I dont understand why they are so "Rich". I dont see any trades or super successful businesses they are part of? Unless bowmar youtube is really doing that well idk.

Guy set his truck on fire while doing a "controlled burn" on his property.

Looks like he can pick things up and put them down really well tho.
They have bowmar nutrition which has a big following. This company is also being sued for allegedly overstating the amount of protein in their products.

Well Instagram is a fun place right now for the bowmars and all there defenders. Lol

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back