Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bought some Land like Schmalts !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Or a "team effort" with my dad at least. 2 acres up out of Garden Valley butted up to National Forest....

Standing on the Building site looking back at the MAin road :

l1.sized.jpg

Looking at the Left side of the flat lot :

l2.sized.jpg

Right in the Middle and the exit drive on the other side :

l3.sized.jpg

The front part of the Lot before it drops off to the road below :

l4.sized.jpg

And the Spot were the HUNTING Cabin will sit :

land.sized.jpg

MtMiller, It will be a Year Round Cabin to vacation or Snowmobil to/from or Fish of fthe River and Probably less of a Hunting Cabin unless I find that area real good. I will use it durring bear season though cuz I hunt close by ;)

I'll take a Look D-stud, We're a few years off of Building something but we're gathering info for sure !!

Way to go! Are you in as much debt as i am with my mortgage too??

We're actually gonig to Build a Cabin with a Unlocked Open Basement for "FRIENDS" to Stay at whenever they are in town or passing through. It will have a "WELCOME HUNTTALKERS" sign on the door, but the Rest of the House will be Bolted up so Riff Raff can't access the rest of the place. We're thinknig of all of ya :D

Schmalts, I'm guessing not... But I'm also not a UNION guy

Yea it has nothing to do with being union, more like my wife is a RN and makes more than I do.....
You said you wanted to keep out the rif raff, well that eliminates all the hunt talk folks.
Where the heck is this place anyway? close to good hunting? Do you have utilities available?
You making a spare room for me as a 1000th post award?
Come to think of it, I forgot to apply for Moose in ID, i take its too late.....

WAY too late ..... But early for next year Schmalts

The RIFRAF can stay ythere, jsut not go into the MAIN ladge part :D

NUt, you're family, FYI.
grouphug.gif

hey, looks like a great place! I am guessing we here at hunttalk.com have a new cabin in the woods now!(or atleast the basement)!! Keep the fridge stocked for those of us outside the "family"

Back