Bottom of the 9th Schuylkill County PA Bruin

B

big28hunter

Monday my brother and I covered about 10 miles in the Schuylkill County PA mountains. Turkeys and grouse but no bear sign or sightings. While heading back over the mountain we just hunted to his home he sees a bear cross a clearing. There was still a bit of legal hunting time left so he tried to get on him. He got away but my brother was so excited to even see a bear. Well today after working till 3pm he decided to head out for a quick hunt in that same area. Down to less than an hour of bear season and the quick hunt turns into a successful solo bear harvest. I'm so happy and proud for him. Greatest trophy on the planet! A PA black bear. With having taken a buck in archery season all he needs now is a turkey for the PA Triple Trophy. Something no hunter in our family has never done. Couldn't have happened to a nicer brother and best friend and not to mention my best man in my upcoming wedding. GOD bless you bro and thank you for 22.5 years of serving this Great Nation. Semper Fi. Now get your turkey for the Triple Trophy!!!!!!

Robert forgot to add how me him and 23 other guys tried to push bears on Saturday and Monday.Crawling thru swamps on hands and knees.Then his brother goes out and shows us how the smart people kill bears
It really is the ultimate trophy of Pa.I've hunted here 30 years and have had 3 chances at bears.Last year I finally got one
Tell your brother congrats.I'll b looking for one the first week of deer still but if I see one my son gets the shot

Scott! Were talking about a guy that draws two gemsbuck tags for Ft. Bliss and steps in sh*t every where he goes. Every duty station he went to he was taking nice critters. If he was driving with us he'd probably killed one of those big one's that got away. Tuesday he couldn't hunt and I covered another 10-12 miles. His hunt he's lucky if he went 1 mile. Bear ended up in the lake and the brothers came to the rescue with a Cableas magnum hauler. Easy pack out!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back