Border Group Report Results in Arrests

After reading quite a few articles so far on this, I see no more than a handful of dissenters in the mix. I think there is more opposition on this board than the Minutemen are actually getting... :)

Cheese,

I think the Minutemen are getting raked over the coals MORE down here than they are in other parts of the U.S.

By the way, GW Shrub called them "vigilantes" and that they "would not be tolerated"...

So maybe SI, the Arizona News, and YOUR PRESIDENT are just a few of the "dissenters"...

I voted for Bush but have to say I'm disappointed with the vigilante comment. It smacks of special interest appeasement and lame duck politics. I'm equally unimpressed with Condi being called a communist. Those types of outbursts only feed the politically correct illegal defenders.

The Republic definitely is not representing the mainstream in Arizona. They play to the liberal slant and put their own spin on the news just like the rest of the mainstream media. Anderson was the key "resident" being highlighted in the article. The mayor and newspaper owner in Tombstone definitely support the effort and the locals highlighted on television are definitely behind the project. Did anyone expect the Border Patrol to support the project when the President slams it? How about the Phoenix cop who is volunteering because he was shot in the gut by an illegal? How about the majority of Arizona prisoners who are illegals? How about the couple who has Rotweilers to protect their home? How about the rancher who's wife was raped by illegals? On and on. Illegals are a serious problem here and I disregard the tripe from people who don't have to put up with it.

Anytime LaRaza and the ACLU come to keep an eye on anything it means that the project is on the right side of the fence. White trash and proud of it.

I would agree with NoHarley...
I am quite disappointed in the way he has been acting as of late.
But he is a big boy and I am in no position to change his mind.

Guys, when I was down there for the rally, there were tons of locals driving by and saying thankyou, and only a few who showed us there IQ.

Even the Cochise County Sherrifs and the Border Patrol Guys who were out at the rally to keep the peace, told us off the record that they were happy that we were there. Even the second in comand for the Cochise County Sherrifs office came by on several occasions ang honked and gave us the thumbs up.

It was actually quite funny, while I was there, there was a bunch of media interviewing all of the people at the rally. While this was going on a guy drove by with a big Mexican flag ahnging out of his car window, yelling obscenities. The media actually chased this guy down the street so that they could finally get someone who is opposed to protecting this country on video.

Dont believe the liberal media....

If there are some Border patrol that believe that this is wrong for the country, it would be because those individuals feel their jobs could be threatened (it's the Union mentality), instead of seeing this as a boon, to them it is some thing to be feared...

I say good, let those individuals be afraid of this if it means their job security seems threatened and they are now in the national spot light...

Back