Border Group Report Results in Arrests

Ithaca, why did you edit something you cut and pasted, you mka eit look like its real,
Howabout if others start using your name in in copy and paste articles.

Delw

Delw said:
Ithaca, why did you edit something you cut and pasted, you mka eit look like its real,
Howabout if others start using your name in in copy and paste articles.

Delw
Like ElkCheese did????

Pretty funny that the 1000 man White Trash March is now a "about 200 people " patrol.....

And they caught a guy that walked into the campus of the Bible College. Yeppers, all that former military and law enforcement training is paying off....

LMAO!!!

well I didnt see him do it and I would call him an ass-wipe for doing it just like ithaca

Delw

Hey guys, I was down there today, and what a great success it was. I met a bunch of GREAT AMERICANS down there. The official patrols have not even begun yet, and already the have reported illegals and the illegals were caught. For the Past 2 days they have been taking volunteers and media out doing simulated patrols. And low and behold, while the orientations was going on, here comes 18 illegals walking right by them. No confrontation, just a phone call to the border patrol, and the BP did the rest. There were several hundred people on patrol today and a hundred or so other volunteers at the rallys in Naco and Douglas. There was NEVER supposed to be 1000 volunteers down there at the same time. That would be a logistics nightmare. What is expected is 1000 volunteers over the course of the month.

Sorry about my attempt at a little humor, I posted the link to the article so anyone with a brain could figure it out. Sorry if it confused you, del, I thought it was pretty obvious.

I noticed editing by others that wasn't as obvious and thought we could handle something as obvious as putting cjcj in the article. Besides, del, as you've told us, nothing is going to matter after you're dead, so you don't care about anything.

The AZ Republic newspaper wasnt too kind to the minutemen today.

The article really downplayed the 18 illegals being caught and the main point of the article was about how the locals who live there dont really appreciate what the minutemen are up to.

I think maybe the fact the border issue is getting some attention via the minutemen they may do some good that way.

But, that being said, they wont do crap to stop the flow of illegals into the U.S. with their patrols.

Plus, I'd bet within a month, they may end up hurting their cause more than helping it...

Hopefully I'm wrong...

Was that your round about way of calling Dell a dumb ass?:D

Man there sure are a few, who hump GET OFFhump on pissing people off.

I think the boys in the desert need a great big pat on the back for having the courage and the gumption to actually do something constructive.

Ithaca ,
I saw it it was pretty obvious.
I just dont see why you clowns cant talk about issues and not pick on each other every 5 mins.

You got the drunk mexican thats a total asshole, and now your stooping to his level.

I used to respect both of ya wether I disagreed with you or not. Now your sounding like a bunch of old washed up men that have nothign better to do than shit on the site and the people here. its pretty pathetic. especially for you ithaca your sounding more and more like bcat everyday, Elkgunner has surpassed bcat by 10 x's and unfortunatly he is still aorund.
since this section has turned into a shit hole maybe we should have bcta and the greek come back , I mean hell it cant get any worse than it already is. :wank:

Delw

I have a hard time believing the locals don't support the minutemen's efforts. Maybe the author of the article doesn't like them but I would bet the majority of the people in Arizona are glad that at least somebody is doing something.

The AZ Republic newspaper wasnt too kind to the minutemen today.

Buzz unfortunatly the AZrepublic is all for illegals coming over the border. you will never see a honest story via the republic when it comes time to someone wanting to stop illegals in some way or another.

And I agree with you that someone is going to get hurt , I am suprised it hasnt happened yet. I believe it will happen and no matter what the cause the minute men will be held liable.

There is one good thing out of this so far. we got a hell of alot of new boarder patrol in AZ, unfortunatly I bet they pulled them from another state or some other duty until things slow up.

Delw

Washington Hunter,

I think the Arizona Republic is on-line...read the article for yourself...

All I'm doing is repeating what was stated in todays ARIZONA newspaper...

most of the locals are the reaosn why the minute men are there, they asked them to be there.

the azrep. more than likely polled only the illegal mexican locals and not the ones that count.

I dont know Del...Heres what the article in Question said:

"The Border Patrol tried to discourage volunteers from turning out for the Minuteman Project, a controversial, Internet-based recruiting effort that organizers said has brought 480 volunteers from across the country to Cochise County, although the number of volunteers could not be independently verified.

The project has angered and concerned some local residents but has been well received by others who live in this county of 122,000, an epicenter for illegal immigration. Roughly one in five of the 1.1 million undocumented immigrants caught crossing the Southwest border last year were arrested in Cochise County.

"I want this border issue solved, but I don't want these guys out here, acting up and playing Wyatt Earp," said Mike Anderson, 51, a Bisbee resident who stood on the shoulder of Arizona 80, holding a sign that read: "Minutemen: Angry White Men With Nothing Better To Do."

"It's time for them to disarm and return peaceably to their homes," he said.

Like I said, I wasnt trying to start any crap, just posting some info that was stated in an ARIZONA paper, a little closer to the action.

The only thing I know for sure in Arizona, is that the BASS in Bartlett took an absolute ass-kicking today. My buddy Frank and I caught 33 today FROM SHORE between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. all on plastics. Next week we may get the boat out and really put a paddlin' on them...

Buzz, they opened the river early on pleasant due to the eagles nest not taken, Whites are being caught big time and lots of stripers ...
I had a buddy at bartlett today that slayed them as well his biggest was 6+ they had 5 fish for 14 lbs and caught a ton of them.

I understand what teh boarder patrol wants and I see both sides of it, but to be honest people are getting really upset about the illegal problem down here and nothing is getting done. so they will take the law into there own hands so to speak.
the ranchers in the area have been doing it for over 2 years now and there has been only one problem that I know of.. granted there are certain people who dont like the ranchers protecting there own property, but heck that happeneds anywhere. people will complain just to complain.

and yes with that many people I am sure the border patrol is worried that someone might get hurt. granted most goverment agencys treat normal everyday people like they are idiots anyhow. but I am betting most have some common sence.

Just because they are doing something that someone doesnt like doesnt mean they are going to cause problems. this is just an easy way for people to blame someone on someone else.

Buzz, just my minimal input, but I don't think a guy standing on the shoulder of the highway with an anti-minutemen picket sign is going to give much of an objective opinion.

I'm sure the Border Agents view the situation as criticism and usurpation of their performance and responsibilities. I do agree that this thing is a powder keg but I wish them luck.

Good deal on the fishing.

Del,

I think between us, our biggest 5 would have been about 14ish as well, all healthy fish and stuffed full of shad. The bass were busting shad all day today from the time we got there until we left. If I wouldnt have been so stubborn, I should have tried a blade or a crank bait. Hard to change when you're catching 5 an hour on plastics...

Our biggest few fish were probably right at 3 pounds, I've never seen a bass over 4.5 in Bartlett the last 3 years I've fished it. I bet by the end of the summer there will be some hawgs in that lake, I've never seen shad like they are right now...just huge shad schools. The bass should grow fast and put some serious weight on.

I read about the eagle closure opening up too, it was in todays Republic as well...

NHY,

I agree with all that on the issue...sorry to stray off topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back