Boomer’s 2022 season

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Congrats! Love that area and have spent a fair bit of time with relatives that live in Cedar. Looks like you’ll have a whole lot of room for all sorts of gear and projects out there!

Congrats, looking forward to following your season!

We've been looking for a new place and a large detached garage is high on the list. The wife agrees as it'll mean most of my hunting stuff gets out of the house...

HT,

We’ve had our hands full, we moved from Rochester to Cedar! Our lot went from a .5 acre lot to just shy of 10 acres, hunting will be happening on the property. I had four job offers on the table and picked the one with the most PTO and holidays.

Best part is the out garage has been dubbed mine!
View attachment 222932View attachment 222933

My son is turning 1 on Friday. God has truly blessed us! I quit my job, sold our house on faith alone. All we knew was the area we’re looking. Landed a job and home!!

I have several applications submitted for this fall and how they go will determine how many ducks I chase.

Tentatively, my plans are:
- NE early teal season
- MN duck opener
- MT/WY pronghorn
- ND waterfowl
- MN deer opener
- WY elk or deer
- KS waterfowl

Now you can see why PTO offered was priority number one!
Congrats!! Couldn’t be more excited for ya!

One that will collect dust, I’m sure! Did my fair share of shopping around and found a decent deal. No hat, no deal 🤣👍🏼
I had my wife pick up a chainsaw I bought from the local dealer, and immediately I asked where the hat was. She rolled her eyes, are you serious? “Yes, I am.” She goes back and they say the hat is extra?!?? Love me a wife who doesn’t take “no” for an answer.
F5E7BF5A-A9A8-4B83-B39D-78E857EB9A45.jpeg

Congrats man! Glad you guys found a deer that your tag fit on! Was great meeting you two!
It was an awesome experience! We probably saw 500 does vs. 5 nice bucks. I’d say the rut finally kicked in the morning we found this buck. It was nice to meet you too.

Back