Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Book "Coyote Hunting Farm Style"

Crow Woman

As my Momma always told me, "A please and Thank You last alot longer than a quarter," so, Thank You Doug.

I'm taking pre-orders for my book written on "My" experiences coyote hunting the eastern coyote. I'm sure by now, we all know there are differences when it comes to eastern and western coyote hunting.

After almost 10 years of hunting, researching and just being out there one on one with Wiley, I gathered many memorable stories and observations, enough for a book. So, being a writer since age 10, and tired of soooooo many hunters asking me the same questions over and over back east here of how "I" do it, I sat down one day and started writing.

The book is $10.00 per copy. It is two thirds stories of my most memorable times in the outdoors, a small photo gallery which includes the picture of my 60lb male coyote and finally a small section of what has worked best for "me", in the least expensive way. We all know just how much money we can get into this varmint hunting.

Stories like, "The Hunter or The Hunted" about a neighborhood dog that was broken loose from his chain and being chased by a pack of coyotes. And "I Left Without The Cash But Came Home With The Gold" about my three day hunt in some of the most beautiful Pennsylvania terrain on a high purse hunting contest.

It was written a few years back and I have even learned since then. I'm just amazed on how much one can see, when you just unpack your things and set quietly through the entire night in one spot on a moonlit night and just watch and listen.

If that sounds appetizing, you can send check or money order to:
Sheri Baity
PO Box 133
Covington, PA 16917

The reason for the pre-orders is to help with the reprinting costs. It will be ready to ship out in about 4 weeks or so. Shipping is included. If you want it inscribed to a certain person, just leave me a note saying so.

Thank You
Crow Woman
smile.gif

I bought a copy a few years back. I enjoyed it so much that I am ordering 2 more copies so I don't have to loan out the book that is inscribed to my girls. I might have to give my dad a copy for his birthday.
wink.gif

Doug

biggrin.gif
Doug

How are those girls anyway ??!!?? Are they still sporting camo and telling the boys where the bear poops in the buckwheat
wink.gif

That has to be one of the most treasurable stories for me, of selling the last batch!

Crow Woman

Hello Maineiac and Thanks
smile.gif

Covington is directly north of Williamsport. We are north central Pennsylvania. We are west of Jim Thorpe.

Crow Woman

moving this back to the top,it needs to be there for everyone to see! Come on guys,this is a great book of hunting tales for a little bit of nothing price! Order your copies today,have them autographed,and send them to your hunting buddies/cousins for Christmas presents! Makes an excellent stocking stuffer for those up and coming young hunters as well! There own autographed copy with pictures and everything.Something to take to show and tell!

**Notice**

Just got off the phone with the publisher. They will be ready for me to pick up July 2nd or 3rd. The pages are all printed, now all they have to do is collate and bind.

To all of you who have ordered my book, Thank You for making my dream come true!

To those who still wish to do so, by all means get your orders in the mail.

This will probably be my last reprint of these as there are new ideas waiting in the wings for this ole Crow.

Crow Woman
smile.gif

Don't worry Sly... I have your 5 page instructions on how to sign each and every one
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

And to Doug, ole moderator, Thank You for letting me post here for pre-orders. I owe you one! Also I received you orders today...
wink.gif

Seldom, thanks for being my salesman and media manager
biggrin.gif
You're the greatest!!!
wink.gif

And... To a Special Someone who will forever will remain nameless... Thank You for the added donation to help towards printing costs which as per your request is to be turned over later to the organ donor foundation in my Father's Name. May you always remain in my circle!

Crow Woman

Moosie, Thank you too even though you were out galavanting
cool.gif

NO problem, ANything to help ot a fellow hunter !!!!

BTW, I'll be droopping my $$ in the mail. I'll Email ya how I want you to sign it .. BUT that's between you and ME
shhh.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Crow Woman,
I'm glad you got your book reprinted. Save some of the profits and barbeque us up some big thick steaks when me and Seldomever come up for a hunt. Since he's on a vetrinarian diet, I'll eat his too.
biggrin.gif

Doug

Sounds great Doug... now, do you think you would ... errr... he would like 2 or 4 black angus steaks
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I trust you will share your baked potato with him though
tongue.gif

Crow Woman

I don't know if Dick's old horse doctor will allow taters or not. To be on the safe side you better cook him up some grits and collard greens and a big old quart of corn licker wash it all down. I think that's how them Southern boys eat
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Get better quicker Seldomever. We miss you already buddy.
wink.gif

Doug

confused.gif
Corn Licker... Hmmmm... If that's what it will take to keep his engine jump started, you find me a recipe and I'll whip up a batch
wink.gif

Although, I think by the thought of this, we might have to lock him up for the night in one of the hunting shacks
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

I'm back guys,and I will cheat once in awhile,especially if it's Southern Pork BBQ in the mix,hahahaha!

If your book comes in time CW,I'll have something to read for the next boring 2 weeks.I am not allowed to do anything that will work up a sweat or jar me,I can't even fire a rifle because of the recoil.That bothers me worse than any of it.I can't wait to get back to work,I am energized and fired up.

Doug,I really look forward to meeting you and Sheri and sharing some BBQ and hunting tales,as well as shooting some long range G-hogs with you!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-27-2003 08:25: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

I hate to rain on the parade but Seldom can't have any corn squeezins. That will melt hiz new shiny stainless steel parts.

Now being that I am from Mississippi for ole Seldom (just to help him out) I feel obligated to help him out with his share.
biggrin.gif
It would be a big sacrifice but sount me in. You know to help out my buddy
wink.gif

Being that corn liquer is bad. I will bring ole SE some Johnny red or Maker's Mark, maybee a little Grandad
wink.gif
or a little Bookers
redface.gif
maybe a lil Southern Comfort or kicken chicken (wild turkey)
drool.gif

we'll so some horse tradin'
fight.gif

Heh-he,too bad I was a binge drinker who hasn't had a drink in 14 years.My drink used to be straight 8 year old Geroge Dickel,now it's one week old Diet Dr.Pepper.If you see me with milk and cookies,I am partying heavy
biggrin.gif
!! I won't ever touch alcohol again,but I can eat some pork BBQ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back