Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Book Cliffs Muley partner request

diem24

Im headed to Utah on a mule deer hunt in Book Cliffs unit. Looking for anyone that has been in there the past few years. Looking for someone willing to tag along and go on a great adventure.
Much appreciated, in advance.
Nik

Great tag man that will be a great hunt as you know wish I was some help sounds like it would be a blast with great deer. Good luck!

Good luck, ran plenty of cougars around in those hills late in the year. When there was lots of snow i never had an issue finding good mule deer to look at. Pretty easy country if you ask me. Get off the roads, look for basins and valleys that you can't glass from tracks or easy access, hike and if you need to cover country to find animals in the vehicle there is plenty of roads to get a feel for where they are.

None yet. Waiting on my Colorado draw to see what tag I have there before I go looking at Utah purchase. Itll be a landowner tag either in a BCliff unit or better (Pauns). What did you have in mind? Are you looking for a hunting partner too?

None yet. Waiting on my Colorado draw to see what tag I have there before I go looking at Utah purchase. Itll be a landowner tag either in a BCliff unit or better (Pauns). What did you have in mind? Are you looking for a hunting partner too?

I guess I was just thinking I we could chat a bit about the Book Cliffs. I have never hunted it but have a an archery deer and bear tag this year. I will be scouting it as much as possible. I am not sure if your private tag would align with the area my tag is in.

Back