Bonus skulls and sheds while hunting.

IdahoBugler

I finally had time to get some pictures of the sheds, skulls and broken tines I found while shed hunting. Some are in the field (when I had my camera) and some are in the back yard. I hope you enjoy.

This freak elk shed was found on a rifle deer hunt. He had all kinds of round bumps all over the base.
MVC-019F.jpg

I found this broken tine on the same rifle hunt. Way tougher to find the little ones.
MVC-021F.jpg

I glassed this 23" 4X3 muley about a half mile away in a clump of sage. I put the spotter on it and my buddies couldn't tell what it was. I had to investigate and luckily it was what I was thinking.
MVC-018F.jpg

I found this 5 point elk shed while on a late deer hunt.
5Xelkshed.jpg

Here's an as it lay's pic of another late archery hunt muley shed that I found. It scores around 74".
IMG010.jpg

Same shed different pic. I found it this way. The rock slide must of grabbed the back tines and lifted the shed up like that. I spotted this about 1000 yards up a step face. The opposite way I was heading. But you just can't leave sheds around so I went after it.
IMG011.jpg

Here is a nice 5X shed I found on the same late archery hung. It scores around 70".
IMG012.jpg

And here are all the sheds together.
MVC-022F.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back