Boise vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

A-con

A new study of America’s most vulnerable puts the most unlikely city of Boise in the top ten.
First Moosie changes careers from a sleepy little engineering firm to the high power World of finance, then this study comes out ?
Now I ask you, is this a coincidence ?
Why would they attack Boise, what IS the real story ?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23964321

High vulneribilty due to the dam immediately upstream. Can't think of a reason why it'd be targeted though.

If Lucky Peak was the target of an attack, I feel for anyone downstream on the Boise river. Hopefully I'd be safe in Nampa but only time will tell.......

The raison d'être in which terrorist take out objective’s isn’t complex by any means. Usually they pursue targets that are of significant impact to society to cause detrimental impact or places with people with stature. I don’t need to make the point of Moosie living in the vicinity to validate that point, do I ?

The raison d'être in which terrorist take out objective’s isn’t complex by any means. Usually they pursue targets that are of significant impact to society to cause detrimental impact or places with people with stature. I don’t need to make the point of Moosie living in the vicinity to validate that point, do I ?
OK....who typed that for Moosie????

...might be stretching the cyber 'terrist' hacker incident a little.;)

Actually (On a serious note) Mojave is with our mom in the hospital. I'm going to relieve her in a bit. She'll be OK (My mom, that is) but right now not doing well. tough getting old :( At any rate, Sometimes, I take the time to right...... rite..... wright... Errrr whatever ;)

Everything will be fine. I'm not trying to steal the conversation or make it gloomy.....

I'll update later.

I did write that..although I did use spell check that time :D :D

Back