Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Boise area Veterinarian

orion23

I think its time for my 13 year old lab to move on to bigger and better things than this world. My problem is, she hates the Vet! not him personally, but the office visits and i really dont want her last moments to be scary or uncomfortable for her. Does anyone know of any Vets around the Boise area that will come to your home? Any help here would be nice. I think i need to take her in Monday.

Thanks.

West Vet did it for us. Probably one of the hardest things I had to do. But he got to be on his bed, had all he could eat chicken and a big bowl of ice creme.

Been about 4 years, can't remember how much they charged. But they did a good job. You may call Meridian Vet Hospital too. They are on Franklin west of Meridian Rd.

My wife works at Eagle Animal Clinic at the NW corner of Eagle and State Hwy 44. We had to send my 13 year old Lab (Chester) to the neverending pheasant fields last March. So dang hard to do. PM me if you want their contact info and sorry to hear this. The time just goes to darn fast with our pups.

Let us know how it turned out (I know, bad) because my sis has a golden and she is not loving life any more. Would sure be easier on them if somebody came to the house.

Dr Carter Andrew at Bench Animal Hospital. He's an AVID hunter and gret vet. I do think he's out on Vacation this week though.

Saydee is a great looking family member there Travis !!!

I use Ada animal hospital, I don't know if they would come to your home, it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. My condolences to you and your family, our labs and other dogs are never with us long enough.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back