PEAX Equipment

BOHNTR Request

ADDDICT

Roy--

Do you mind taking a second and post pics of all of your AZ desert mulies? Havent you killed 15 or so?

I love pics of desert bucks and we really dont get to see too many of them! Hopefully Ill throw one on in the next two weeks. Theyre rutting like crazy around Phoenix.

Thanks in advance man!

Well, I don't have all of them downloaded.......here's some I do have on the computer though. Some are hunting partner's as well......sorry to those that have already seen them. Good luck on your hunt ADDICT!

AZJanuary09048.jpg

AZJanuary07040.jpg

ArizonaJan06048.jpg

BradsBuck.jpg

FredsBuck05.jpg

WallysBuck05.jpg

FredsAZBuck.jpg

Wallys09buck-1.jpg

Thanks man. Ive really grown to respect how good your deer really are! Ive been used to hunting in Utah/Colorado seeing 50 deer a day and passing on mid-20s bucks. Down here in the desert a P&Y mule deer is an absolute stomper!

Thanks for taking the time and getting the blood flowing!

(FYI I still hit that spot you recommended a few years back on Monster Muleys. Missed a bobcat out there last week!)

I will never tire of seeing them, Roy, so post them here, and anywhere else on this site. Truly a remarkable series of bucks you have taken.

The guy is a 'master' at taking big bucks, desert or otherwise...A all around great bowhunter!

Roy, I'm moving down to Tucson this summer and will be in a Residency for two years....during one of those years while you're in the state for a hunt would you mind if I tagged along for a couple days? I just want to pick your brain and see how you go about hunting deer with a bow. I have been able to find deer, and get relatively close but just can't quite close that last little bit. I've been following your successes her on Hunt Talk the last several years and am surely envious.

Roy, I'm moving down to Tucson this summer and will be in a Residency for two years....during one of those years while you're in the state for a hunt would you mind if I tagged along for a couple days?

Pick an area and let's go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back