BLM Nomination

Disingenuous for Biden administration to proclaim domestic terrorism the greatest threat facing the country and then nominate a person involved in domestic terrorism.

Disingenuous for Biden administration to proclaim domestic terrorism the greatest threat facing the country and then nominate a person involved in domestic terrorism.
About as disingenuous as the Trump administration claiming to be patriots but also wanting to overthrow the government because he was such a shitty leader he lost to a sleeping old man that no one understands.

Exactly how much terrorism is she doing? Did you read the article? She's actively not being overly extreme and the is attempting to "walk the line between the current paradigm and the goals of the current administration." I fail to see how that represents the motives of a terrorist.

Last edited:
About as disingenuous as the Trump administration claiming to be patriots but also wanting to overthrow the government because he was such a shitty leader he lost to a sleeping old man that no one understands.

Exactly how much terrorism is she doing? Did you read the article? She's actively not being overly extreme and the is attempting to "walk the line between the current paradym and the goals of the current administration." I fail to see how that represents the motives of a terrorist.

*Paradigm

Am I the only one that doesn't understand most of the political jabs above? I'm pretty sure I know what red & blue stand for, but beyond that I'm lost. Maybe it's because I don't watch any of the 24/7 'news' shows?
Be more specific and Ben will attaboy ya while one of we assumed, I assume, FOX mouth breathers can be wronger...passively aggro of course. Isn't that what you're implying?

Be more specific and Ben will attaboy ya while one of we assumed, I assume, FOX mouth breathers can be wronger...passively aggro of course. Isn't that what you're implying?
See, right there. No idea what you're saying. Not sure if you're offended...or if I should be...of course, some of that might be the lack of anything like proper English.

See, right there. No idea what you're saying. Not sure if you're offended...or if I should be...of course, some of that might be the lack of anything like proper English.
I find it easiest to just default to being outraged and offended about anything and everything remotely political then be pleasantly surprised when it turns out someone wasn’t being a jerk. ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back