Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Blast from the past

Craven

Hey everyone long time no see! Good to see some of the same faces still on here its been awhile since ive been since i cant remember my password to get into my old screen name Kraven. Just thought id drop a note and say hello and i will be popping in from time to time for now on. Since we got internet up in the hills now.
Craven AKA Kraven

I posted to your topic in Announcements, too. How is everything going? Last I heard, I think you were going through some personal/marital problems? I hope all is well now.

You had a buddy that moved down here, that I met for lunch one time. Is he still down here? A real turkey hunter, if I recall correctly.

Everything is great got me a wonderful woman that loves to hunt camp and everything outdoors so life is GREAT! Yep shes an Idaho girl and a helluva cook. We live up in the foothills now rite et the bottom of Stevens pass and couldnt be happier. Plus her youngest boy loves to hunt and got his first deer in 08 she got one the same year I of course got skunked that year trying to get everyone else a shot but made up for it this elk season on opening morning with a nice spike,all we can shoot here in Wa unless we draw a big bull tag.

Craven, How did you get out.. er, uh when did you come back? Welcome back young man.

Hey dan how are you? Life has been wonderful the last few years and will continue i am hoping! I got back a couple weeks ago from no internet land.

Back