Black or Grizz

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date

Black or Grizz

• Black

• Grizz

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a black bear, from MT.

The pic is a screen shot from their video.

The point is identification can be tough, context is important, and greentree is a blowhard for not admitting he made a mistake.

Sorry for being a blow hard about this, but I saw shot on screen and was like, holy smokes it's perfect, color phase, angle, everything....
1581619058826.png
1581618880997.png
1581618897689.png

I agree with^
Hump wasnt quite prominent for me to say grizz...everything else possibly. Real tank.
But I'm not a bear hunter, I would like to hear Greenhorns take.

I agree with^
Hump wasnt quite prominent for me to say grizz...everything else possibly. Real tank.
But I'm not a bear hunter, I would like to hear Greenhorns take.

For those of us who don't know, what did this Greentree fella do? Is he a green decoy?
Went on Joe Rogan and insta and said he saw a grizzly in CO. He posted the picture above on his story and elsewhere.
Aussie can give the scoop on his Oz poaching activities, but his “sighting” keeps getting brought up as a creditable CO grizzly sighting... and I find it annoying.

Hmmm 🤔 will @Aussie_hunter_JD smell a greentree roasting on his own or do I need to scream AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE at my laptop

Haha i was going to bite my tongue on this, been throwing enough mud lately.

AG has the vast majority of his followers based out of the states. He doesn't represent the average aussie hunter that's for sure and most have never thought highly of him or his views on things.

Back