Black Gold users

western viking

Any Black Gold Redzone HD users here? Do you guys use the 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment on this sight, or is it worth messing with?

It is definitely worth messing with. Especially if you plan on hunting steep terrain with lots of angled shots. Get those adjustments dialed in.

I just got this sight and know that they are sponsers of the show but would anybody like to share any thoughts on this sight? Good, bad, etc? So far I've heard nothing but good things!

I have one, obviously, but not the HD. They are great sights. If you call the company, they will gladly answer any quesitons you might have. Serious archers work at Black Gold and it is reflected in their products.

Big Fin-
Knowledgable emplyoyees that get out in the field + american made(Montana, even better) to me = a pretty good recipe for sucess. Hey......that can be said for all of your sponsors!: :D
Keep it up.

I've shot them for a while now......BEST customer service out there, IMO.......and they're bombproof. I don't shoot the Redzone, as I shoot a custom Ascent which I really enjoy. I've never had a problem with proper axis on my sights......but if you do, the third can assist.

I have to 2nd what every one has said about the black gold sights. I had a noise problem with mine when I first got it and they went above and beyond to solve the problem for me. I can't remember having any better customer service anywhere. Top notch company and product and outstanding customer service.

That reminds me...I busted the cover that goes over the fiberoptics on my flashpoint. I've been told they warrenty their sights for life. Not sure how true this is but I'll call and see if I can at least purchase a new cover.

I've been shooting BG sights for the last 4 years and love them. I'm currently shooting the Red Zone with 3rd axis. I wish I wouldn't have just gotten the regular Red Zone for hunting. Too many parts. I had mine losen up without noticing. I finally took the adjustment bering out and lock tighted everything down. Most sights don't need the 3rd axis adjustment anyways. If you have a regular sight and the 3rd axis is off. Just take a crescent wrench, tweak it level and you're set. I'm a hunter, not a target archer so I don't want anything to fail in the field. Just my 2 cents.

Sweetnectar, call them and they'll send you a new cover... pronto. Excellent customer service. Ed F

I've a Red Zone with 3rd axis and really like it. I agree, they are top notch and the customer service is great. The folks who work out there are terrific. I think I got my first black gold bowsights 1991 and haven't used a different brand since.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back