Bison hunt

Thanks to CPAJeff for all the info prior to my hunt to help me be prepared. He said I would see some beautiful country and he wasn’t wrong
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3740.jpeg
    IMG_3740.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3802.jpeg
    IMG_3802.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
That's some incredible country that not a lot of people get to see.

I hunted there a few years ago on a cow hunt with my bow. Loved it!

Did you hunt with Chaz?
 
That's some incredible country that not a lot of people get to see.

I hunted there a few years ago on a cow hunt with my bow. Loved it!

Did you hunt with Chaz?
Chaz was the outfitter but DL was my guide. It was a great time
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,128
Messages
2,250,686
Members
39,097
Latest member
kodym
Back
Top