MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bino mount for tripod

shall12matt

Looking for a Bino mount for my tripod. I had the vortex adapter but I don’t like how it attaches. Looking to switch to one of the strap versions. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced one?

I was not impressed with the strap style but that is all that work with my old Leica's. Unless I want to drill or use epoxy. And I don't. Those binos are lucky so not risking any mad scientist projects with them.

Not "reasonably" priced, but I second outdoorsmans. It is a super slick and rock solid system. Well thought out and is quick detachable so you can switch different binos onto the same post.

I’ve made a few that work pretty well. If you’re interested in one let me know and I’ll send you a couple pictures.

Outdoorsman mount here too- I didn't want to spend that kind of money either, but I only wanted to buy it once so I went with it. Glad I did, it comes off in a second and is easy to attach and remove with gloves/cold fingers. Rock solid and its nice being able to just leave the little stud in the front of the binos.

Also an outdoorsman for me. Its the best I've seen. I have friends with that vortex one and it doesn't seem to offer near the stability.

Back