• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Billings, MT hunting group / partner

KennyMT

Hey all, I'm looking for people or a group to Archery hunt Elk with around the Billings area. I have a few weeks off coming up and would rather go with people vs alone. My plan was to go camp for 5 days or so but it doesn't really matter. Im looking at hunting The Snowies, little Snowies, some areas around Round Up and a little east too. Im not limited to just those locations, those are areas that i have researched.

Thanks!

Kenny

Montanan4life

Hey Kenny, I live in Roundup and work in Billings, hunt the Little Snowies and east of Roundup quite alot. Tough hunting sometimes when
a bunch of people are out, but if you can call decent you can still get them in bow range. I may be interested in hunting with you if you haven't found somebody yet.
Mostly a weekend warrior this season but have been in range of elk both weeks so far, just no shot yet lol.
Don

JMG

Kenny … do you have the proper archery permits to bounce around in those area described. Just asking …

Good luck.