Bighorn Ram Portrait

Guy

Went bird hunting this morning. Didn't take any birds, but I'm awfully glad that I brought my camera along:

7WaI6Qth.jpg

Regards, Guy

Oh man, there was a giant hit by a car at the mouth of Swakane this weekend. Seems like there's more and more on the hwy each year.
Bummer about the giant hit by a car there. Another fellow told me 18 bighorns had been hit by cars on 97A this year. Time to FIX that fence. Past time.

This fellow was well off the highway, up on Chelan Butte.

Guy

Bummer about the giant hit by a car there. Another fellow told me 18 bighorns had been hit by cars on 97A this year. Time to FIX that fence. Past time.

This fellow was well off the highway, up on Chelan Butte.

Guy
I believe the contract is in place to do so, and install a second fence around that goat farm/ranch, but I don't know when work is scheduled.

I've heard from several people that the sheep have found a couple of places they can get across, including the cattle guards. Apparently they walk the little strips on the top.
1635946931460.png

Great pics Guy. Spent some time with Joey last week at SCI. He still talks about you and your grizz hunt. Said you were the best hunter he’s ever guided. He really hopes you come for moose.

Great pics Guy. Spent some time with Joey last week at SCI. He still talks about you and your grizz hunt. Said you were the best hunter he’s ever guided. He really hopes you come for moose.

Cool. I like Joey - great guy & guide. Moose have gotten awfully expensive...

Guy

Definitely one of those coulda woulda should’ve hunts. Looking back 10 or 15 years they were inexpensive relative to now.

Reactions: Guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back