Big News (well for me it is anyways...)

Congrats! I dont have mine but have two PE's that work for me. I will give some advice, stay on top of your continuing education credits so you can renew. (Employer should pay for them) Dont get stamp happy, make sure agree with any disclaimer on the doc you are stamping.
Also be aware of some shady employers. One of my guys used to do structural analysis for buildings. The company wanted to expand to FL for additional business. But he wasn't licensed for FL, there was some grey area where that could be bypassed if an individual was high enough up in the company. Boom he was made VP of the company with out any of the authority or compensation. Kind of goes against the ethics and standards, he moved on to another job asap.

I don’t know anything about the exam, I’m a microbiologist working in Supply Chain 😯 but getting out of school debt free is a HUGE first step 👍

Congrats!
Now i know who to call about getting this light fixture changed!
I don't play well with electricity, especially knot & tube.
Oh, wait...
You said electrical engineer, not electrician... Lol

Just bust'n.

Honestly, congratulations!

Took and passed the civil water resources exam but it took a couple tries. Looking back on it a couple of things stand out. One has an average of 3 minutes for each question during an 8 hour day so, if you don't know the material very well, it won't matter how much crap you drag to the exam for references. The time I took it and passed I barely touched a text to get help.

Engineering economic analysis (a 400 level class) was hands-down the most valuable class in my program.

Engineering/construction in the public works sector has been very good to me. Benefits, pay, working hours. time off for hunting and low stress compared to the private sector work for me.

Congrats on passing the test, it will open doors for you in the future.

Another valuable exam to consider for certification is the CCM, which I'm toying around with taking this year.

Congrats! My son is a civil EIT. Has a couple more years before he can take the test.

Congratulations on passing your exam!

I can still remember the amount of relief I felt when I passed the final of three Land Surveying exams needed. Definitely a ton of weight lifted off your shoulders. Now that you have something to put at the end of your name you’ll have a lot of different paths that you can take in your career. Enjoy it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back