Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Big Herd Bull Angry When Raghorn Steals One of His Cows

Sweet video! Our definition of raghorns are not the same 😂

LOL I would shoot that rag horn since I am a meat hunter though I prefer cows. I just took the title of the article I copied the link from. But I would shoot this raghorn toward end of season if I am not seeing many cows or bigger bulls.

LOL I would shoot that rag horn since I am a meat hunter though I prefer cows. I just took the title of the article I copied the link from. But I would shoot this raghorn toward end of season if I am not seeing many cows or bigger bulls.
I figured it was just the title of the link. Regardless, my crew and I would call that ‘raghorn’ a dandy bull! We shoot any legal bull we get on with our bows, so our standards are much lower haha

I figured it was just the title of the link. Regardless, my crew and I would call that ‘raghorn’ a dandy bull! We shoot any legal bull we get on with our bows, so our standards are much lower haha

I hunt for two weeks at a time so I save my general tag until I see a really nice bull or I work to fill it in the second week of hunting.

LOL he's definitely a legal bull but the article itself was kind of humorous. Not sure if the author or the article is a hunter or not. A lot of non-hunters have no clue what a raghorn, 4x4, 5x5, a royal, imperial, or monarch bull is.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back