Big fin's post on how to act on here

dgc1963

I dont do much with computers never did being 57 and only been on here about 2 yrs I believe, have been on another forum site for ten yrs or more that is more focused on my home state but I dont go their much any more and dont post pics havent for a long time theirs to much BS folks being pissy about what you shoot how you shoot it if you should or should not mount it.I look for bigger buck and let the average basket rack 8 pnt walk by, harvest doe for meat and if im gona shoot a buck he needs to be handsome ! and have been given crap on to many issues on that site
But I really like this place ! have spent more time here than maybe I should but we have time these days
And I think the way BIG FIN keeps things above grade and keeps the BS down is a great thing and thats why this is a great place to some time ! Im mean really the guy looses $ on this and keeps it going, not brown nosing here just saying

I dont do much with computers never did being 57 and only been on here about 2 yrs I believe, have been on another forum site for ten yrs or more that is more focused on my home state but I dont go their much any more and dont post pics havent for a long time theirs to much BS folks being pissy about what you shoot how you shoot it if you should or should not mount it.I look for bigger buck and let the average basket rack 8 pnt walk by, harvest doe for meat and if im gona shoot a buck he needs to be handsome ! and have been given crap on to many issues on that site
But I really like this place ! have spent more time here than maybe I should but we have time these days
And I think the way BIG FIN keeps things above grade and keeps the BS down is a great thing and thats why this is a great place to some time ! Im mean really the guy looses $ on this and keeps it going, not brown nosing here just saying

And Kudos to his wife who is the behind the scenes "keeper of the flame". 〽💥

Hear, hear! Thanks Mrs. Newberg for dealing with the frustration of moderating this forum.
May I suggest leveraging the rising number of derailed and locked threads and the accompanying workload that brings into a few more days on the water walleye fishing?...😉

yea what he said I guess I missed that, I did see she does lots of the stuff on here this time of year and if they are anything like Tam and I shes prob always their helping

Back