Big Fin Sighting

cur dog

A buddy and I just spent a week chasing bulls in central Wyoming. Today was the day to pack it in and head back to Denver. While heading south on I 25, we encountered a black Nissan with a Hunt Talk window sticker and an OYOA plate. We are guessing he's heading to Colorado for the first rifle season. I was the guy in the black F150 giving the thumbs up. Good luck and safe travels, Big Fin.

Was the dash covered up in empty DQ blizzard cups? If so, it was him.

Thanks for the wave and the thumbs up. Was on the phone when you passed and the person asked what I was laughing about. Headed to NM to meet the sweepstakes winner.

Big Fin is the first big time celebrity we have ever encountered. Hence, the enthusiasm. Hopefully next year you will be meeting us in NM.

Hoping to meet you some day Fin! Heck I live in Butte and Helena and go to Bozeman often so someday our paths will cross and I cannot promise I won't fanboy out on you! Loved this weeks podcast and of course the show!

Ha! I would totally do the same thing. I always say that only in New Mexico can you recognize someone you know by their car on the highway. I guess that extends to CO, too.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back