Big Blue Cat

noharleyyet

@tarheel...lets go cat cranking sometime

@DRAFTSTUD, myself, and our son's landed a blue that was 70 lbs smaller in East Texas...we thought it was big.

Holy smokes. I thought we were doing good catching 50 pounders. Sounds like that fella catches those all the time.

“Most people that take catfishing pretty serious, whether they can admit it or not, would like to catch a record cat,” he says.

Is he saying that people who take catfishing seriously are too embarrassed to admit it? 😂 I’ve done my share of catfishing, but it was usually more of a reason to go drinking. Kinda like bowling.

That’s awesome. if I told ya to write me a story about a guy catching record catfish in NC using only stereotypes you couldn’t come up with a better one. Lol. Trucker, pullin like the Volkswagen, doggone, etc.. lol I’d bet 1 million some Busch was involved.

@tarheel...lets go cat cranking sometime

@DRAFTSTUD, myself, and our son's landed a blue that was 70 lbs smaller in East Texas...we thought it was big.
The lake record here in Lake Wylie is 81 pounds for a blue, but 121 pounds from a river system is going to be hard to beat.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back