Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Beyond a dream, what's your ultimate hunt?

Did the Desert in AZ in 2015. I would really love a Rocky tag in AZ also. Dreamin.

Interior alaska moose hunt with my kids one day. That's it. Hopefully when that one day comes it will still be an option.

This thread put something into perspective. How fast time flies and how things change. For example thinking about how little $100,000 is compared to not that long ago.

Seems like it takes forever and a lifetime to save that amount up though!

I still just cant believe what people are dropping on big game hunts these days.

For the sake of having fun, would said tag good for anywhere, even nat’l parks?

If so, I always thought it would be an experience to hunt elk in Yellowstone. It’ll never happen but when I was young and didn’t know better, I always thought it was a thing.

But to make the dream a reality, I’d hunt caribou in the Brooks Range.
No, I was actually hoping more people went this direction. I tried to think of something myself and nothing came up in my mind

My dream hunt is Cape buffalo in Africa. Now to answer more of your question I would love to do a brown bear hunt in Alaska. I also really want to shoot a wolf but I’m working on that one already

I have a Desert ram. Big black bear, lions over my hounds.

At this point in my life and my medical condition, the ultimate for me(taking into consideration the 100k as well) would be a month long Texas large private ranch exhibition.

Basically here's the keys to the 4 wheelers, trucks, etc, here's the stand locations, here's your license, here's how you order your food which will be delivered at the gate every Friday.

Then they lock the gate and leave you alone for a month.

No, I was actually hoping more people went this direction. I tried to think of something myself and nothing came up in my mind
Well if we’re really jumping into the deep end of fantasy hunts, I always thought it would be cool to hunt dinosaurs. There used to be a video game back in the day called Carnivores. It was based on hunting dinosaurs. Had to kill the T-Rex by shooting his eye.

Well if we’re really jumping into the deep end of fantasy hunts, I always thought it would be cool to hunt dinosaurs. There used to be a video game back in the day called Carnivores. It was based on hunting dinosaurs. Had to kill the T-Rex by shooting his eye.
That game rocked. Cheat codes made that game even better.

Well my dream hunt was a NV desert sheep and I fulfilled that dream last November. Now first on my list would be a free range bison hunt. Lucky man that I am I’m going to be hunting one on the Crow Reservation this coming July. I’m definitely a lucky guy

A big bull Elk anywhere.
Bull moose either Canada or Alaska.. caribou…
Any of the exotics would be fun.. I’m still young in the points game

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back