Beyond a dream, what's your ultimate hunt?

I’d personally love a really good archery elk tag where big bulls aren’t a complete rarity and elk behave like elk. Building points in a couple places with that hope and thinking it’s looking more likely to happen in a reasonable time frame

I’d love to get a moose, sheep and goat in my home state as well but the draw keeps telling me no to even get started on that

He stated: "you were just given a tag voucher that is good for any animal, any location, any month in North America."
Even with that consideration there are a ton of places I’d hunt besides there Spent a ton of time there and people thoughts and hopes arent the reality

Even with that consideration there are a ton of places I’d hunt besides there Spent a ton of time there and people thoughts and hopes arent the reality
As i mentioned, it's not about the quality of the elk there or the tagging a big bull. It's about thr personal connection I share with that place

Newfoundland moose + bear, but no guide. Live up there for a month and hunt at my own pace, style, and schedule.

Newfoundland moose + bear, but no guide. Live up there for a month and hunt at my own pace, style, and schedule.
Love it. The only negative to pur trip there was the guide requirement. Glad they were there around the cabin as it was good times but following behind in the bush isn't as fun as leading

Don't know why but I've always dreamed of hunting any species in Yellowstone or Grand tetons! Maybe because I was a history major in college and the stories I read of mountain men and officers in U.S. army hunting that untouched land just pulled at me. Of course I realize I was born way too late to make that happen but it's nice to think of. On a realistic level my dream would be a bighorn in any state I could possibly draw. But at 37 years old I realize I don't have much of a chance at drawing and not willing to spend the money on points that I will most likely never be able to use. So it will just be a dream unless I hit that super tag! It's nice to dream of. Thanks for posting this thread. Enjoying reading everyone's and there's a lot of good ones already mentioned that I could easily add to the list.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back