Better odds this year on applications

I thought South Dakota’s system went very smoothly. Much better than Arizona’s. I’m a bit surprised they extended the deadline.

nothing good about extending the deadline where are you comimg from every body knew when the deadline was if you missed it screw u

Have you applied for a leftover elk tag? When you log in and click on leftover tags, it says there are none. When you go back to the GFP homepage and hit leftover licenses, they all show up. Now you need to look at the Elk application to see which unit you would like to apply for and then you can go back to the login page and apply. Three windows open to do it. Needs a little tweaking I say. The second year will probably be better. If you put any replies to this, please try to use complete sentences. Thanks and good luck in your applications.

Well, how did everyone fair ? get your chosen units? I couldnt get any luck in the elk drawings but managed to get my two choices in deer draws. Sand Lake Mz and ER any whitey firearm.

Reactions: LCH
Well, how did everyone fair ? get your chosen units? I couldnt get any luck in the elk drawings but managed to get my two choices in deer draws. Sand Lake Mz and ER any whitey firearm.
Burned my 5 points. Can’t wait.

Attachments

• 216F590D-82F8-4877-B5B5-CE23AB1CEBEA.jpeg
    216F590D-82F8-4877-B5B5-CE23AB1CEBEA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Just got done purchasing some preference points. Strange, for some reason, they do not have Black Hills Deer as a choice. I assume they will get that fixed. Wild Bill, if you would be so kind as to explain how you create accounts for other people, I would appreciate it and someday my grandkids would thank you. Good luck to everyone this year.

Did a check on my current preferences and it didn't seem right. Got an email and apparently what you bought this year will not show up until Jan 2023. OK

"Be patient while we work out the bugs!" What do you need all that pesky information for anyway? The Gov. will tell you what you need to know. Ha! What a s@@tshow.

I was in a local Caseys in line behind an older gentleman. The clerk was telling him "you've got to have a credit card" "you can't do anything without one. He paid in cash to which i replied "Cash is king" he smiled and nodded to me. When i went outside a couple of minutes later, he came over from his older pickup with the fuel tank in the back and explained that he has enough money that he could buy the damn place if he wanted but he didn't want to tell the cashier that. Pretty sure he was a farmer so I asked him if he deer hunts ? yes i do every year. "Well next year you have to apply online, they will not accept paper applications anymore". "Now if you're a farmer and you want to deer hunt, you probably will anyway." My fear is they will piss off a bunch of ranchers and farmers and we will get another lockout. Good job guys!

What intrigues me the most, there are about 4 chances to donate to the Gov slush/habitat fund, but no draw statistics, remaining licenses or any detail stuff.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back