Caribou Gear Tarp

Better HuntTalker than Elk Hunter

Me to the HT community.

wilson-dan-appreciate-about-you.gif

Nice work!

And I've yet to meet a bad apple from this website.

Judges award you 6 get out of jail free cards, but you gotta collect them from Mrs. Fin, and she doesn't know you've been given them.

And...no good deed goes unpunished.
Looks like Matt paid my bill at the Pie Shop for the near future. Rio & I walked away with a GCCB & Very Berry pie today. Sarah slipped a T-bone,bone in for Rio.
I felt like Jim did above.

Or, that is what it feels like to slip onto a 160 ac sliver of BLM, and see a bull walk out.

And...no good deed goes unpunished.
Looks like Matt paid my bill at the Pie Shop for the near future. Rio & I walked away with a GCCB & Very Berry pie today. Sarah slipped a T-bone,bone in for Rio.
I felt like Jim did above.

Or, that is what it feels like to slip onto a 160 ac sliver of BLM, and see a bull walk out.
The least I could do @hank4elk
Glad to hear Rio’s getting his fair share.

Last edited:
Matthew your a better HTer & hunter than several who lurk about....it seems.
It seems, they just troll or goggle a unit or get enough posts to send me a pm,asking for info.
Just got another from a guy with wifies hunt here next week, who does not read posts here. He did mention a rockslide post on this unit....lol
So your the 5th HTer I have helped here this year...2 hunted my place. And your the second to post,the other did not fill a tag. Your the 3rd to fill a tag,that I know of.
The others will just leave,like before.

Your the real deal Matt.

Love to hear stories like this. I just started hunting for real last year, about to have my third grandchild and hope I can make some memories like I read about on HT.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back