Best trophy Room I have ever seen

Sure I’ll never have a room this size and honestly I don’t want to because it’s enough work to keep my few mounts dusted off but at the same time I have a real appreciation for what this guy did. With the kind of money he spent on this he could have bought anything but he chose to go hunting. I respect that even if I’ll never attain it at this level.

Nice. Looks like he jumped on Noah's Ark with a M-134. I've seen a much better collection but can't remember the hunter's name. Randy's cameraman Tyler took me to his house in SLC while at the EXPO a dozen years ago. It was also a pay by the head collection. Tons of freaky big critters from all over earth.
made me LOL with that first line

Good for him! The Lord has obviously blessed this man to be able to do these things. Some of the comments really surprise me.

WOW!!! What an unbelievable room, and even more...what an unbelievable lifetime of hunting this person(s) has been able to experience! Good for him (them).

I'm surprised at the number of negative and sarcastic comments in this thread. I guess jealousy runs deep in all groups.

He's obviously a very successful businessman. Whoever made enough money to go on this many hunts, pay the taxidermy bill, and have a home this big to house them obviously worked his a$$ off his entire life to do so. You don't make this kind of money in one day, it's usually a lifetime journey to do so. And the fact that he's going to donate it all says a lot about his character. I'm impressed on many different levels!

OP-thanks for posting.
Everything you say is absolutely correct. A lifetime of hard work. This is my uncle. Every ounce of meat from his hunts abroad had been given to the people of the local tribes of the areas he visits. Side note... His trophy room is the only room he was allowed to decorate, the rest of the house does not have trophies and my aunt has creative control of the rest

Everything you say is absolutely correct. A lifetime of hard work. This is my uncle. Every ounce of meat from his hunts abroad had been given to the people of the local tribes of the areas he visits. Side note... His trophy room is the only room he was allowed to decorate, the rest of the house does not have trophies and my aunt has creative control of the rest
What about the tree?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back