Best inflatable sleeping pad?

NeoAir® XTherm™ MAX Sleeping Pad

This pad is by far my favorite I have ever owned! I’ve had about 6 or so different ones the past 10 years. I would recommend this 1 for everyone to purchase. This has been my first season on it, super easy to inflate and even easier to deflate. Packs great, a hair on the heavy side but the comfort is completely worth it. Also the bag that comes with it to inflate is pretty nice, don’t have to be out of breath and lightheaded LOL
Matt

I have a couple different ones. My favorite is my nemo alpine at just over a pound in weight has 4.8 r-value. My most comfortable is my sea to summit comfort plus SI . But it is big and weighs over 2lbs. It all depends on what you are using it for.

Exped winter lite MW. I have a neoair as well that seems to get a new hole every time I use it. The exped has been bombproof, warm R5+, and light over 4 seasons.

Klymit insulated static V for me. Price is right too. Not the lightest on the market, but I love it so I'll take the weight penalty.
Klymit also provides a lifetime warranty. My warranty experience with them was great. Would recommend!

Back